Your true “home away from home” feel.
The 1 & 2 Bedroom Suites in our LEED Certified Environmental Wing offer comfort and allow us to exercise our commitment to the environment.
- These rooms are heated with our new geothermal system providing all of the heating & cooling requirements for the 23 room addition.
- The geothermal system also provides the heating energy for the towel warming system. Imagine stepping out of the shower into a luxurious warm towel!
- Technology has evolved and our showerheads deliver a wonder shower with only 1.5gal/min of hot water!
- The e-glass windows reduces solar rays in the summer months and helps retain heat in the winter.
- These rooms are equipped with door switches which automatically shut down the suite heating/cooling vent when the exterior door is open. Some of these rooms have Infrared sensors which reduces heat when the guest rooms are unoccupied.
- Wall covering from reused vinyl & carpet made from recycled product.
- Low VOC paint was selected for the walls and furniture for these guest rooms were made locally, further reducing our carbon footprint.
By participating in our Eco Stay Program you can TRAVEL GREEN by staying in any of our 176 guest rooms.
For more information, please read our press release:
Kelowna Hotel Charged Up and LEED-ing the Way