Hotels in Kelowna Look for the Top Valentine’s Day Proposal Places
February 14, 2013
Chicago's Cloud Gat Sculpture, AKA "The Bean" is a popular spot for proposals.
Photo by Katja Heinemann/Aurora Photos
Valentine's Day is one of the most popular days to get engaged. We went to experts at Tiffany & Co. and asked them for suggestions for romantic settings and landmarks in cities around the United States to get on bended knee and propose. The location will be remembered forever—just don't forget the ring.
- A proposal in one of the gorgeous European-style suites at Hotel St. Germain
- Curled up in front of the patio fireplace at Fearing's at the Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
- A sunset picnic proposal among the floral landscapes at the Dallas Arboretum
- While on a walk in Piedmont Park
- Dinner at Bacchanalia Restaurant
- During a self-guided "love and romance" gallery tour at the High Museum of Art
Take your special someone to Il Cielo for your proposal in Los Angeles.
- Steps of the Jefferson Memorial
- On the rooftop terrace of the Hay-Adams Hotel
- The Red Fox Inn, (located in Middleburg VA, 30 miles from Washington, D.C.)
- In the garden at the romantic Il Cielo Restaurant in Beverly Hills
- The terrace at the colonial-style Hotel Bel-Air
- Any of the "lookout" points on Mulholland Drive
- This one's easy... Just about anywhere in Central Park!
A small taste of the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens... a small wonder why this spot is a popular proposal attraction.
- Aujourd'hui in the Four Seasons Hotel overlooking Boston's Public Garden
- No. 9 Park Restaurant located in a townhouse in Beacon Hill
- The romantic Upstairs on the Square supper club in the heart of Harvard Square
Of course, there’s always the Okanagan Valley’s breath-taking scenery of blue lake and skies, award-winning wineries, and pristine powdered snow up at Big White for your special Valentine’s Day proposal. Hotels in Kelowna, like Best Western, offer wedding banquet halls and romance packages for when she says “Yes!”
Share This Post:
Other posts in this category:
Jan 30, 2013: What to Expect at Our Hotel in Kelowna
Jan 18, 2013: How Keen are Canadian Families to Travel in 2013?